2011년 8월 4일 목요일

Secret garden!!

 Did youguys saw drama 'Secret garden'?
It was really fun, wasn't it?
I loved it because there was Hyun Bin!!
Today, I will post about secret garden..

Secret garden's story is about a women(Gil la im) and a men(Kim ju won)s' love story. Most important part of this drama was 'change of soul'. With rain comes, la im and ju won's body changed.
 This drama started at 11.13.2010 and it ended at 1.16.2011. Rating was 31.4% at the end.
  
Oh yey~ This drama was really fun! Now I will tell you the name of characters. From left, first women is Gil la im, next men is Oska, next is Im jong su, women infront of him is Yoon sel, and the handsome guy is Kim ju won. I like ju won best!!!!
 Okay, next time, I will tell you about Hyun Bin or 'The King of Baking-Kim tak gu'. Bye!!!

댓글 3개:

  1. I watched Secret Garden~~ I love Hyen Bin!!

    답글삭제
  2. Thank you!!!!!!I love Hyun Bin too!!!kk

    답글삭제
  3. I loved this dramma!!!I saw it again and again and again....and again. I love Gil li im!!

    답글삭제