2011년 8월 11일 목요일

Skill post 2-Summarize and paragraph

 Good....night(?!)...This is sleepy Rilakkuma.....
Today.. I will post summarize and write a paragraph for two handouts,-Shark attacks and Bear attacks. First, I will summarize these handouts.
.
.
Shark attacks
Main-red
Extra information-blue
.
.
-people get fear of being attacked by a sharck.
-the chance of being attacked is very low.
 -more likely that you'll be struck by lightning.
 -more likely to drown.
-there are some several ways to reduce the risk.
 -traveling in groups.
 -stay out of the water if you have a cut.
.
.
Bear attacks
Main-red
Extra information-blue
.
.
-people get fear of being attacked by a bear.
-extremely improbable.
 -more probable that you will die in car crash.
 -Yellostone National Park-U.S said-more likely to drown.
-There are some kind of ways to reduce the risk.
 -traveling in groups.
 -stay calm if you run into a bear.
.
.
Okay, I will write paragraph, now.
.
.
Shark Attacks

 Many people experience fear of being attacked by a shark, but, even if you see them, they will not attack you. Percentage of 'strucking by lightning' and drowning is highter than to be attacked by a shark. Although, there are some ways to reduce the percentage of being attacked by a shark. You have to travel in groups, and you have to stay out of the water if you have cut because sharks have good sendse of smell.
.
.
Bear Attacks

 Lot's of people get fear of being attacked by a bear when they go hiking, however, it is extremely unlikely. It's more probable that you will die in a car crash on your way to the back woods. According to U.S Yellowstone National Park, it's more probable to drown than to be attacked by bear. But, you can move with groups and you can stay calm when you meet bear if you want to decrease the risk.
.
.
Wow!! I'm finally done!!!!!
Bye~!

댓글 2개:

  1. What about the paraphrasing? I was looking for two summaries and two paraphrases. Good job with what you have here, though. I need more!

    답글삭제
  2. I'm sorry but I thought I did paraphrase.. lease tell me how to paraphrase well and where do I have to change. Thank you!

    답글삭제