2011년 8월 3일 수요일

Skill post-compare and contrast camps

 I think the best camp was Ranch West Camp among the Camp Big Apple and Head Start Splash.
 All camps were English camp, and it can prove your English skill, but their programs are definitely different. Ranch West Camp can choose subject that you don't want to study, and this can make you enjoy studying. However, in Camp Big Apple, you must study vocabulary and math. Head Start Splash is similar, too. These can make you get stresses. I think we will not get stress if we can study subject that we want to.
 Time is good, tool I think three weeks are too short for camp and five weeks are too long. I think four weeks are long enough to learn English. Plus, I like 'home stying' part. Whatever we lick we have to leave our home, and Home staying will make me feel comfortable like our real house. Also, we have to use English whole day at foreigners house so it will improve your English skill. On the other hand, at Head Start Splash camp, we are living with one of your parent so you haveto speak Korean. It will not very helpful. And if you live with students from lot's of stange countries, you can learn strange English accent.
 I really like Canada, too. I went to Canada before, and its' air was really good and quite. Ranch West Camp is going to Canada, and I think Canadas' environment is good to study. Well, New York and Philippins are also using Englis, too. But New York is so noisy and Philippins is too dirty which is bad for studying. So I think Canada is the best. Thank you for reading.

댓글 1개:

  1. This is good but I think you can do better. You have made a lot of simple mistakes, especially with the noun and verb agreement. Look at some of your sentences:


    "Camp Ranch West is going to Canada" ?
    "Ranch West Camp can choose subject that you don't want to study, and this can make you enjoy studying"

    답글삭제